Thread: Skype Video Call in tablets Iconia a500

Skype Video Call in tablets Iconia a500

Recently, Skype have been updated and due to the update video call can be made on some other handsets like Desire S, Xperia, Nexus etc. The new interface that is provided with the update is also very good. Anyway, I am posting this over here so that someone over here can tell some method so that video call should work in the tablet (Iconia a500). If you have any idea or any suggestion about this then please post that over here. Thank you so much in advance.

re: Skype Video Call in tablets Iconia a500

I would like to tell you that Tango will work extremely well with that. It is very free to download and you can download that from the Market. This is working same as the Skype and you can use that with the tablets. This is the only thing that you can do at the time. I hope that they will release the Skype for the tablets as well but for that time you will have to do it with the help of the Tango. So search and download that. Thank you.

Tango will work well. But in my case I am having the Thunderbolt version of Skype installed on my HTC Sensation and there is no problem with the video. It is working simply great. But I am having doubt that if it will work on the Iconia. Anyway, if you want then you can give it a try and see if that working or not. If that works then it is fine but if that do not work then you will have to continue with the Tango.

Skype is making use of the NEON and Tegra 2 is not having that and that is the reason that Skype video will not function with the Iconia a500. This is very disappointing for all the users of Iconia a500 and all of them have to wait for the video support for this. This is the only thing that we can do for the time but as the support for this will be available, I will switch to that and till then I am also going to use tango.

This is very disappointing. They have given front camera in Iconia and I think that this is just because of the selling point of it. People think that they can make the video calls with that as it is having the front camera and they buy that but they do not get what they expect from them. If it is not providing the video calling then there is no need to have the front camera in that. This is my opinion about this.

Tango does not work so well. I have tested and have a ton of audio issues with that. Anyway this is not the prevailing situation with it. Tango is not a PC stage. I have a desire to have the ability to banter with anybody, not unequivocally to have a Smartphone or a tablet. That would be why Skype is superior for the reason that it tackles all stages, and that is why it could be fantastic to have motion picture uphold. It's all speculative, obviously, receivable to the certainty our a500 mic is the most terrible ever fabricated.