Thread: Weakness of Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Weakness of Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Hey , I am thinking to of purchasing a new Acer Iconia A500 tab , so I was thinking if it was really worth the price that I would make it as I think that it would be really worth considering this one , I have been a native user of the Smartphone and still haven ‘t tried tablet s so I just thought of taking a review over this as this might help me to decide me even better way , so just post back whatever problem and the issue you have faced until now .

Re: Weakness of Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Don you think that this would go on increasing as there are lot so users who are answering this thread so I guess it just won ‘t be possible to go on each and every issue that is be been stated here , so I guess you should check out the most common issue that is been faced by user here , I have been trying to fix this problem since long but , I think you should concentrate more on the common problem as that might help you to decide in a much better way .

I wish I had posted this title before you have posted this, as that might help me to to save a lot a money on the the gadgets that i previously spended on the my three tablet and two Smart phone all of them had android operating system installed on it , so I think that you are pretty wiser than me as that might help me to gain more advantage with respect to other . I think that it would be more valuable for me to fix this problem for you as it might help many users like me to get an review about the product that they are going to buy

I Think that there are no tablet that come without an fault, even when you consider the iPad , which is delivered by the apple company does have some drawbacks so I think that it is just a matter of use , if you can adjust with the drawbacks well I think than the tablet is be made only for you . Otherwise it like a waste of you hard –earned money, but, I think that before buying any product you should consider its good site rather than it bad side.

I just cannot comment on any one’s personal view but I think that it would be a lot better for me to use this one as I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I have still not figured out any problem or issue with this , I mean everything works just per fact for this , I have no issue with the Wi-Fi as other have complained about this m, and the I just don ‘t feeling like modding it or rooting it for any reason , so think that you should go with this .

I completely agree with out you guys as I have been using this since a long time, I have found many weakness in this , but you just cannot interpret this as weakness as issue as this might not be suitable for you , well I have been suing this since a long time and the screen that it had is a bit dull when comparable to other screens and then it does not had an real accessories with it and it also not been possible a GPS as it does not support this .

Along with all the things that have been mentioned above I think that many think that previously did not worked on the android based operating system now work for it , I think that it shall be really help full for us to use this feature I have also been trying to use this on the honeycomb 3.1 and I think that there are been updates given out constantly to user s o the they can use the phone to the fullest strength.