Thread: has anyone been able to use polaris office on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

has anyone been able to use polaris office on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been searching high and low for an operating system that would work on the my tablet pc that I have just purchased it is an Acer Iconia A500 TAB which his in –turn and Polaris based operating system, so does anyone know how to use this or how to get this working on the tablet pc that I am using as that might just me to do me office work on this, as I have no technical background so I think that it you guys might help me in a better way.

Re: has anyone been able to use polaris office on Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been using this on the tablet for past 5 months and I think that it would be really very helpful for me, I think that it would be really nice software the company has ever made , I think that problem that you are facing might be due to the wrong version that you are trying to install I have been using this since a long time and I need to say that it is one of the best version that I have used , I suggest you to use the tablet version for this as this might help you out in an better way.

This could also be a some problem with the license kety that you are having , I mean it is a paid software so you might not been albe to access it , I have been personally have used this and found no issue , I would suggest you to check the application file that is there it might be .apk that might be corrupted , so I think that it would be more reliable for you to make this up, it might also be that you have not entered a valid serial number .

As my first language is not English I have tried my best to figure out the languages that are given above , I think that that it is the best thing that I can do with when I am here , I am trying to get this things done so that I can have my own office for ,this , but I think that it comes pre-installed in the tablet pc that I am using , well I am using an asus transformer and it just works perfect for me , well I would suggest you to stick with the one that comes inbuilt with the tablet that you are suing .

I guess the every Acer tablet pc user is been having some trouble with using Polaris on the tablets‘s so I guess that it is mainly caused due to the two files that are not installed in the correct places so I think we can place then in correct place so that we can intern get over problem solved, I have so far been able open the system file folder and discovered the lib folder in it, s and then tried to copy paste then to an appropriate folder.

I guess I have a breakthrough for all the user problem is still not been fixed here, the application that you are trying to use is still not been released for the Acer tablet user , so that is what it is preventing us from using this , while the other user are able to find a loop hole in the software an installed it many users are still not able to use this without any help . So I guess that we should wait till the company releases this for the Acer tablets users. But if you are an programmer you can try using this libpolaris_clipboard.so and the linpolarisoffice.so for your pc as that might just help you out.

However I have just tried the Polaris Office and that works just fine, I mean loads okay, but many of the function cannot be used properly as they just crash the Polaris office when I try to use it . For instance I when I create a new text for this I am able to do this, but as I have not been able to specify this I just cannot highlight the text that I have just typed more I used this feature many times so does anyone know what is causing this problem