Thread: Best Web Browser for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

Best Web Browser for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been having some confusion here, as I have not been an android operating system user as I always used Symbian operating system on the c7 phone and used her e, I have been using this since an long time and I have been comfortable with this , so here is what I have tried out here , but all the things have been shifted to tablet and so do I so here , is what I have tried out here, I have been using this and I think I now need to know an good web browser for my Acer Iconia A500 Tab.

Re: Best Web Browser for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I think that it would be really very good for use to be with the crowd , I have tried to use opera with all the other tablet and hand –held devices so here is what I have known here , I have been trying to use this ,and I need to say that this is the best web browser that one can get in order work on the internet , while there are a few disadvantages for using it , like it crashes frequently , but that can be avoided by opening minimum amount of tabs .

I have been trying to search for the same thing as I have also brought an new acer Iconia , so ii search for the same topic high an low on the internet but I could nto find an suitable output for this , so I went on trying each and every browser and here is what I found , I was then be able to identify the most efficient web browser for the Acer Iconia A500 Tab and that was none other than mobile version of morizilla firefox which is also known as Fennec.

I think that using fennec would not be recommended by me as I have been previously using this and it often crashed with minima number of use , so I researched something about it and found out that it was the it was available in the pre- alpha , pares which is only meant for testing so I guess that should not use this as long as you are a coder and do programming for the web browsers . Though Firefox on pc works a lot better , I thought for the same on the this one .

I would highly recommend you to the use of the skyfire 2.0 as a preferred web browser on the internet here is what I have done, I have used it and tested it personally and I think that it is the best browser that an user can get from an android based operating system, the main features that it allows you the freedom to to surf you –tube videos and other flash based website that are normally not been accessed from other devices, so here is what I have made till now.

I think that the question that is been asked by you is most based on the personal views so I think that it would be of great help to me if you can try out all the browser namely , opera mini , Firefox , xscope and many other relating to your choice so I have brought this to your notice as the personal view might differ from user to user , but I would strongly refer you to dolphin browser as this is the most used browser by fresher .

Xscope , is the best browser that I found here , I mean that is the one the my cousin brother is using and if he uses some gadget then it would be definitely better than the result , well I am still testing the device lets hope that it out clean as I just cannot afford to lose this on .well I have also reafd about the fact that the andhroid user can use the original slider or the controls in the header , so I think aht it would be the best multifunctional zoom feature that would be avalaible in the market.