Thread: Getting strange number on Nokia E7 screen

Getting strange number on Nokia E7 screen

I am using the Nokia E7. Last night I put that for charging as the battery was discharged. It was as it for the whole night and there is nothing new in that as I used to keep that in the same way. On the next morning I found that there is one strange number (22.0) on the upper right corner on the screen that is in blue color. After that when I tried to use the phone then this number changes and I get some strange code at the same place. Please help me to solve this problem with my phone.

Re: Getting strange number on Nokia E7 screen

Do you have installed some application in your phone recently? I am asking this because this problem arises due to some unofficial version of the unsigned/resigned application in your phone. So, if you have recently installed any of the applications in the phone then uninstall that from your phone. After uninstalling that, you will have to restart your phone and this can solve the problem for you.

This might be due to some virus in your phone. This virus can be in your memory card or on your phone. So if uninstalling the app is not helping you then just takeout the memory card from your phone and then start the phone. See if that is showing you the same thing there or not. If you are not getting that then it is verified that problem is with the memory card. Now connect the card with your phone and format that. This will solve the problem.

As you told that you bought this phone last month so I am sure that it is under warranty. So the best thing that you can do is to contact the Nokia nsupport and ask them for the same. They will tell you the exact reason that why are you getting that and also the way by which you can remove this from your phone. This is the best and the safest way for getting the solution for this problem.