Thread: no audio while watching movies in HTC sensation

no audio while watching movies in HTC sensation

From last few days I am facing one problem with my HTC sensation mobile phone. Now whenever try to watch movies in my HTC sensation mobile phone at that time I am able to see only videos in my mobile phone but there is no sound after watching the video for 5 to 10 mins. I have checked whether volume is ok but all the things are fine but after also I am getting this problem and it is very frustrating for me. Please tell me is there anything wrong with my HTC sensation?

Re: no audio while watching movies in HTC sensation

As you have said that you are not getting audio while playing videos in your HTC sensation, after reading that first I will suggest you to check whether you are getting the sound while playing music or not and also check whether you are getting the ringtone sound while you get any call. If you are not getting the sound at that time also then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile loud speaker and you need to repair your HTC sensation

Well after watching your post I have checked all the things in my HTC sensation and I am getting the sound properly while playing music and also getting the ringtone sound while getting the call but there is no sound during the movies in my HTC sensation. Anyone having the same problem and have solution regarding this then please let me knows. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As you have mentioned in your above post that you are getting this problem while watching movies only that means there might be something wrong your mobile software or there might be something wrong with the video files which you are trying to play in your mobile. I think first of all you should try to play any other file in your HTC sensation and then check whether you are getting the audio while playing the videos or not. this trick will help you to detect the exact problem.

If you are facing this problem with all the videos then I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting the HTC sensation and after that your problem will gets solved. if you want to reset the HTC sensation you have to first go to the setting and after that you will find the SD & phone storage option and then you have to select it and then select the factory reset option. Now tap on the reset phone option and then it will reset your device. now after that you will be able to get the audio while playing the video in your HTC sensation.

I have tried so many tricks to solve this audio issue in my HTC sensation mobile phone but after doing that also I was getting the same problem again and again. Now after that I have done mobile reset after watching you above post and then when I tried to play the video in my HTC sensation at that time get the audio properly. Now all the things are working properly. I really appreciate your help.