Thread: Update to Toshiba Thrive Tablet sleep issue

Update to Toshiba Thrive Tablet sleep issue

I don‘t know if I am the only one who is have this problem but I don‘t know who to face this as I am having an really bad time to find an update for this I have been try in find an update for this but I still not been able to fix this, I don‘t know if the company know s about this issues that is currently been faced by me does any other user of Toshiba is facing this problem.

Re: Update to Toshiba Thrive Tablet sleep issue

Hey, you were just few minutes away from me for posting this thread here , I was also trying to post this thread here , but I was not been able to decide on which section to post , when I tried to create a new thread I found out that you just had the same problem as I do so here is what I have figured out does anyone know how to fix this problem if yes then please post this here ,as we both need to same help and there are many other who may need this help

I just don ‘t understand what problem are you facing here , I have been trying to fix this , I still don ‘t have any idea about this , but I think that I may get better by doing this , I have been a proud user of Toshiba Thrive Tablet fro post 2 weeks and I have no found any of the issues that you claim to be having , I think that it would not be problem from the company site and that would be a problem that is more over caused by your , I suggest you to recheck the sleep mode settings

Hey , that was a very generous that someone replied with the solution to our thread , I have been trying to fix this ,here I still don ‘t have any idea about this , but after going to you suggestion I had tried using this and that has not stopped the problem from appearing on the tablet pc that I use , so I guess that is not the case as I have personally rechecked the sleep mode settings thrice. So does anyone still has an solution that works for me here .

Hey, here is good news for all the guys who are having this issue I have been trying to fix this problem but to no avail. Hence I tried contacting the Toshiba customer service for some reply on this topic but I think we’re not been able to fix this problem and told me that they knew about this problem and they are working on it , as very limited number of user ‘s are facing this problem so I guess that would be a good news for you guys as the update would soon be released .

I am really very glad that they are supporting this device that they are releasing an update for it , I have been very confused about this before , but I was not been able to use this one as I previously thought tahat the company was just unknown about the sleep issue that it s loyal users were facing , it was just now that I tried to change my mind back as I was then thinking fixing this by rooting the whole device as that might solve the entire problem .

I want to root thrive, but it appear complex for me, I am thriving to do it sincerely, but can you tell me how a lot better you feel at the present so as to has its roots and how it is gain from its roots option because well thanks for that as some of the suggestion that you gave did worked for me , I hope that the company would release an update with other fixes also like the accelometer fix