Thread: New system update for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

New system update for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I have been having some serious problem with the new Acer Iconia A500 Tab that I have recently purchased, but I think that it won‘t be worth the cost if it did not received an update for it , I would really love to have this here , but I think that it would be more better of this one has an feature to update the current android system , so has anyone tried it or even searched for the features , if yes then please let me know.

Re: New system update for Acer Iconia A500 Tab

I just came home and checked out some new for the Acer tablet that they have relapsed as this is the one that I wanted here, I think that it would be really worth this process. I think this is the coolest android that is been released here , so here is what I have found , I have not been able to use this before , but I guess that it won ‘t be possible to do this here , I have been waiting for the same things here ,I hope it get s some better result out there .

I first used this I initially though that the booting screen has caught some virus , but I had no idea on why this system has is doing like this , after tehn boot was successful I was able to use the operating system as normal so I guess that it won ‘t be a problem for me , well thanks for all thread that I now came to know that it was a new animation that came with the update that I installed the previous night , I hope that it just does not causes any trouble.

Are you serious? I just don ‘t think that it would cause any trouble to you as this is just an boot screen with an android tablet running under it , I have been trying to find an fix for this here , but I am not been able to find one as I am not worth the risk that I have taken here , I would rather like to have something that is more stable , but then too I like to new change as that makes our tablet stand different from other user s .

I am really sorry for the late replies that I have made here , but I really think that it would be a really nice to me thatyou all have commented on this query , actually I never thought that you would comment on my status , so here is what I have told you to do so , I mean all the things that you have told me had worked for me I have just installed the update and it seems to remove some lags in the browser.