Thread: Nokia C3-01 has automatically delete all text messages.

Nokia C3-01 has automatically delete all text messages.

I am using nokia c3 -01.but from two weeks I noticed some problem related text messages. When I open inbox messages then I noticed that my old messages are deleted how can I deleted automatically. After some days I also noticed that sent message from before 4 days also deleted automatically. So my question is what should have to do it for manually every time I am waiting for reply

Re: Nokia C3-01 has automatically delete all text messages.

In some mobile phone there is function auto delete sms .it is also available in nokia C3-01.when message come in your mobile it will save in inbox , but it is first saved in phone memory. As the number of messages is increases the phone memory is also getting full. Due to more messages it required more memory so it directly affect on speed of the mobile phone. And become slower than normal speed.

I think nokia c3-01 has provides factions of automatically delete messages .but it can also change by manually like nokia gives you delete text messages one by one and delete text messages by selecting all.it will help the customer to delete the non –usable message and save the important message for long time. For this you just go text service setting. Where you can get all setting of text messages.

In some nokia phone you will get the function like delete the message automatically after restricted period. Due to this, important text messages will be deleting from inbox category. So I think now nokia will solve this problem in next model .if you don’t want automatically deletion then just go to message setting and disable the auto delete message from that.