Thread: Nokia 5230 mobile doesnot detected in windows 7

Nokia 5230 mobile doesnot detected in windows 7

I have nokia 5230 mobile phone. And it working fine but I noticed that my nokia phone is not detected in my pc.when I tried to connect my mobile via usb to my windows 7 pc. It doesn’t show any changes and does not detect. When I connected using cable it will ask me to choose the connectivity mode so I click on cable seriously want to make work because I want to copy some songs from pc to mobile. If anyone having any information about this problem then contact me.

Re: Nokia 5230 mobile doesnot detected in windows 7

I think you should first check the computer. First reboot the system then connect the mobile if you are not getting any changes then might be problem with drivers. Check the install drivers from your system.goto device manager and check for the driver if it is not installed properly then reinstall the drivers. Then also you don’t see any changes then try with other operating system or try other cable.

You first download latest version of OVI or update the Ovi suites. I think due to older version you are facing such problem so try to manage newer version.try to re-install the drivers of the computer and also use the nokia cleaner. If you have 3.1.1.75. Versions then connect to pc and see which error you are getting. Just check the whole cable and both connectors.try on another computer.

Thanks for reply,I try all techniques but my problem is not yet solve. I also download the latest version of Ovi but it doesn’t showing any changes so how can I also tried with version of 3.1.1.75 then also I did not see anything ,I wait for some time but then also I get nothing also check the icon on windows taskbar. But it did not indicate anything. So please give me other solution to overcome this problem.

I suggest you to uninstall the nokia connectivity cable driver through windows control panel.then reboot you system and then try to connect the mobile to the computer. If you are not getting any changes then might be it is problem of operating systems just try to update the operating system or try on windows xo operating system. Or right click on the Ovi suite launcher and select troubleshoot compatibility. If then also not working then just res install the firmware of your mobile phone.