Thread: Nokia e7 freezing on startup screen

Nokia e7 freezing on startup screen

I have nokia E7. From first day I noticed one problem of my mobile phone .when I turn on my mobile phone then it just stuck on the loading screen it will take some more time to disappeared so I just want to know that how can I fix this issue? But when I search on internet but there is no such issued .so if anyone knows about this then please contact me. I am getting irritated due to this.

re: Nokia e7 freezing on startup screen

I think this can be happened only if there is problem with firmware. so download the firmware or update the firmware or reinstall the firmware. If you don’t know the exact steps to re-installation process of firmware then just go to the official website of the manufacturer. There you can find the all solution about the firmware. Or you can also visit the customer care center they provide appropriate service and solve your problem in free cost.

nokia e7 required a mechanical button to disconnect the call. As touch screen you don’t having the button to disconnect the call. So it create the problem when I don’t want to leave massages to other then it automatically forward the voice mail. It is irritating so search on internet then I come to know that when it happened, the menu button work for to disconnect.

thanks for reply ,but my problem is not solved yet, I tried all trick as you mention, I switch off the mobile and remove the battery but then also it showing same problem. And I also re-install the firmware and update the firmware, I tried different version but it showing same problem I don’t know what happened to my mobile so please give me the another solution.

I think you should dial some command but note that it will give you hard reset it mean all your data will be formatted it does not mean you don’t get that data. If you want such data then used recovery software which recovered your data.
    Command is *#7370# just press dial button all process is done automatically it will take hardly 2 -3 minutes. I hope your problem solve by this techniques.