Thread: how to setup personal email on nokia E6 mobile phone

how to setup personal email on nokia E6 mobile phone

I have nokia E6 mobile phone.E6 is smart phoned fully touch screen and QWERTY key pad. It is working smoothly without any disturbance but when I personally tried to setup personal email. Then I fail to connect the main server and I get error message as setting as email for exchanging after receiving a massage from server. I don’t what the exact problem with the compatibility or problem with personal email program.

Re: how to setup personal email on nokia E6 mobile phone

I have nokia E6 series mobile phone. The use of this mobile is just for chatting and reading books and for calling. After one month I realized that when I tried to update the email i am getting error message that “updation failed”.i having POP3 account on my mobile e6 .at time of synchronization it takes 15 min and after that it give error message “never update” . so it is useless for me.

I had the same issue as you. I failed to setup the email client after many tries I call the support service center of the nokia.one lady give me one proper solution to overcome this problem.
    Solution is like “when you start setting mailbox, decline all term and condition rule as they mention. So it will give you entirely different batch of mailbox setting and it automatically give you the access point. Then try to sync it will take 5 min.
    This trick is working on E6 nokia phone only .my email are coming in just 4 minute now I am very happy so just try out this trick.

Hello, according to me Nokia E6 itself gives you default mail application and it is working fine. But if you are trying to install nee application then I think they give you some error. So first delete your default mail application on your mobile phone and then try another one I am successfully able to configure Gmail and hotmail so try this solution you will get good result. But I am somehow failed to configure yahoo mail box. I hope you get proper solution.

Hello I got the solution of this and the above review is absolutely right. Actually decline term and condition gives you new secret menu .it is strange workload on nokia and they still need time to complete this task. Actually they don’t know what they made and what made them get into more trouble. If you don’t want to time in sync frequency hours as being all day in care it stop of an evening or overnight so use user defined it to 00.00-23.00.

When you use internet on your mobile, you will choose operator for that but some time some operators never shows the all options so that device can’t connect securely and properly. Wizard app in symbian they ask the user email address and password so they don’t need to gone through such long process of registration. Check that you sim card is inserted properly or not and check the range .if you don’t know anything about setting then contact with support service center of your operator then operator itself send the setting to your mobile phone.