Thread: dual digital video output in laptop

dual digital video output in laptop

I have decided to buy a new laptop. But I want new thing on my laptop that is dual video card. This new experiment there is a special need for this. I require dual independent video output should be present on my laptop. I mean that there is any laptop in the market that coming with dual video card so that I can connect dual monitor through my laptop. So friend please just me where I will get this kind of laptop. See in this laptop both monitor which will be connected through my laptop should be independent.

Re: dual digital video output in laptop

yes now in this modern world manufacturer of laptop trying to making advance and enhanced laptop so to beat the competitors. so that's why many laptops in the market are available which supports dual monitors. if you compare with the previous laptop you will find that previous laptops have single DVI port and single VGA port. so they only support single monitor. previous laptop like Alienware or other laptop which supports only single external monitor. so because of this many laptop user complain about this problem so now laptop manufactures started making laptop which supports more than 1 external monitor. so from now onwards when you go for buy a new laptop confirm that this laptop has DVI out it DVI-I or DVI-D.

In the market there are new laptop which has inbuilt features that supporting dual external monitors. Most of the new laptop comes with integrated graphics, so this integrated graphics has ability to support dual external monitors. This laptop has dedicated video card and separate video memory. If you buy a laptop which has integrated graphics and not supporting dual external monitors then you need to buy a PC video card which will allow you to connect external device. But remember one thing this solution will get slight costly.

After high demanding by a client that laptops come with supporting two or more External monitors. All manufactures of laptop now launching laptop which has ability to support two or more external monitors. So you don’t want to worry about this problem. If you are thinking while buying this laptop you have to compromise with some features. Then not to worry because many laptops which support dual external monitors have the entire configuration which user is demanding.

Laptop may support dual external monitors but when two external monitors is connected these laptop have to compromise with their resolution. The graphics driver which these laptop providing they has less bandwidth because of this external monitors which are connected to this laptop their resolution becomes less. So to avoid this entire problem you just simply connect Matrox DualHead2Go to your laptop. This is special driver which doubles the resolution. So after connecting your resolution will be equal for the entire monitor.

I think its great option to go with Matrox DualHead2Go. After connecting this device to your laptop it not makes double horizontal resolution but provide more auxiliaries output so that you can connect more than two external monitors. Consider if your resolution is 1024 x 765 or 1028 x 1024 then it’s making 2048 x 764 or 2560 x 1024. This device is not supported for the older laptop.

while using these video card on laptop have some disadvatages like outside design cards utilize slower reciprocity i.e. USB and Express-card, which guarantees that they will never range the display competencies of choices that can convey straightforwardly with the motherboard, at any rate presently. They in addition need extraneous space on the desktop and put a few more wires in the conflict. Since the aforementioned outside movie cards aren’t consider suitable for a specific requisition, one could in addition regard one of the accompanying:so its better to buy those laptop which comes with two port for connection external monitors