Thread: my nokia E6 is getting restarted,need help

my nokia E6 is getting restarted,need help

hey, my father gave me Nokia E6 on my birthday. I am using E6 from the last 2 months, but now there is restart issue with my E6. My E6 is getting restart when there is low network signal. But the problem doesn’t occur when I am in offline mode. Also when I restart my phone, it forget to set the internet setting and the mail setting also. Is anyone facing the same problem? I would like to know how to get out from these problems.

re: my nokia E6 is getting restarted,need help

If your Nokia E6 is getting restarted, during the less network signal. Then try to flash your phone with the generic firmware. If possible then flash it with the same firmware which your phone contains. Service station will help you to flash your mobile phone, if you can flash your phone yourself then go ahead or take the help of the service center. They provide the proper generic firmware. Try to flash your mobile; I am sure that it will not restart again due to less network signal.

There might be problem with your main board, if your phone getting restarted again. I think you need to replace your network IC, if there is network problem then network IC is faulty. First try to change the network setting for the phone, if again phone is getting restarted then try to change the network IC. You can cam it manually, or if you want then can go for the service center to change the network IC. Network IC is the IC which works for the network selection and providing the proper network to the phone. Try to replace the network IC.

If for the signal problem your Nokia E6 is getting restarted then try to check the network setting for the phone, go to the setting and select to change the network setting. The phone will automatically browse for the network signal available, but try to select the network signal which card you are using. It might help you to solve the restart issue for the low network signal. It may happens that your setting for the network get changed by some fault, which is causing your phone to restart for the low network signal.

I am also using the Nokia E6, it don’t have the same problem. I think that there might be problem with your phone main board. Main board contain the network IC which do the network selection and provide the proper network to the phone, if it is not working properly then that restarting problem will surely occurs. But the network IC will not cause to restart your phone due to less network signal. Try to check your main board, it might be faulty, since your phone is getting restarted.