Thread: battery life of Nokia X3-02 is poor

battery life of Nokia X3-02 is poor

Few days back I had purchased a Nokia x3-02 mobile phone. It was working fine initially when I bought but now it’s giving me trouble. I am not using Wi-Fi, music player, 3g and all. In the night I had charged my phone fully sleeping. Next day in morning my battery was 50 %. In the afternoon it was like only 25% of the battery was remaining and by evening it was dead. Why is it like that? I am very much disappointed. I want to ask how long your battery lasts normally. Is it normal for what’s happening with me?

Re: battery life of Nokia X3-02 is poor

I don’t think that this is normal. I am using Nokia x3 mobile phone music edition since last year. Till now I haven’t changed the battery of my phone. It is still working fine. Have you changed the battery of your phone? Tell me was that a new phone that you have purchased? May be you must go for a new battery. Go to any mobile store nearby and get the battery of your phone changed. I am sure that changing of the battery will help.

Firstly tell me how much phone do you use? What are the applications that you use in your phone because it depends upon the usage of the phone also? As you have mentioned that you don’t use wifi, music player etc. may be your wifi is on. Check it and switch it off as you don’t use it. Make sure that your Bluetooth is switched off. You should not unnecessarily keep them on. And also make sure that few applications like that are switched off.

Well nokia x3-02 has been in news for a while for its poor battery life. But still as you said it is not lasting enough. I would suggest you to go to the settings options and switch off every application. For the 3g check the option and switch it off. Few applications consume lots of battery. In the settings menu you will find that there is a packet data setting option try to turn them off.

I would ask you to go for a new battery. Check whether your phone is in the warranty period or no because you can get a new battery instead of the battery that you are currently using and for that you just have to produce the bill of the phone and the warranty card. You can just show the details of the issue that you are facing regarding battery and then it is the Nokia gallery person who will check it and then he will guide you and may be replace the battery for you.

I would say that switch off your nokia X3-02 mobile phone. Then you charge the phone continuously for 5 hours without touching the phone. Try to switch your phone on. I hope then your phones battery would be fine. I had the same phone and I had tried the same thing and fortunately it worked out for me. Also check and turn off all applications that you don’t use. This should help.

I hope you know that the backlight that is being used for the display makes the increase of the demand on the use of the battery power. You can just make the setting in the display option and just see that how it is working for you. Many people with this problem have tried this and this has worked. If this doesn’t help then it is not normal and there is some thing wrong with the battery.