Thread: Nokia E6 problem in vibration

Nokia E6 problem in vibration

I was using nokia E71 from last two years but as nokia E6 came I switched from E71 to E6 two weak ago. But now I am feeling that its vibration alert is not so strong actually it is almost nil. I miss most of the calls because of this problem. Is it only with me or same problem is faced by anyone else also. If it’s only with me then I will go to the service centre. Tell me your experience if any of you is using E6. It will help me to make a decision.

Re: Nokia E6 problem in vibration

I didn’t have E6 but was planning to buy. But as you said its vibration alert is not so strong, my two friends also use E6 and they both have the same problem. So it’s not the problem with only your E6. It’s with many others. And I think it is with every E6 that has been launched. I was planning to buy one as it’s a very rich phone in other sense but now I think I should not because vibration is the most important requirement that every phone must have.

I am using E series phones since a long time. I have used E71, E72. All were well but E6 has many issues which were not in other E series phones. As you all said vibration is one of the issues. There are some other issues also. Such as , its battery life is very less. I have to charge it in every two days. I was using big clock in E71. But in E6 it disappears when screen turns off. When I have to view the clock I have to push a button to watch up the screen

Here I also want to add something as I also have experienced E6. I have E6 I was very happy using it. But it has some bugs. Nokia should observe it they must fix it soon. When I try to either install or even uninstall any software it freezes. Its battery reduces very fast. Most of the apps are not available yet. Other issues are Notification light and Vibration alert intensity. I think it’s with everyone. And nokia should notice it.