Thread: HELP needed regarding Nokia E6-00

HELP needed regarding Nokia E6-00

My dad brought me back the phone from Singapore. Please can anyone help, I have just brought the Nokia E6-00 Smartphone. I have no idea about how to get the IR receiver to work. How do i lock or unlock the cell phone without using the right hand side slider? Is there a way to get rid of all home screens and shortcut for Bluetooth? Hence help me regarding this kind of issue. Any type of help with this cell phone will be appreciated.

re: HELP needed regarding Nokia E6-00

Nokia E6 is the newest Smartphone from Nokia join QWERTY keyboard and touch screen. It is possible by implement key lock and using pin code to open it. You can push the navi key to put in the pin code. In settings you completed these setting to create the navi key the do something this approach. This is a handset that again present switchable home screens – and decide to have the switching link on the home screen itself. You can check the manual on this official site for more information.

The E5 has the headline smartphone features of HSDPA, Wi-Fi and A-GPS, as well as a 5-megapixel camera with flash, and plenty of software. Like some others have said, the bigger issue is the functioning present on this cell phone have been work like an expert and hence common user will not understand this thing. They need the perfect solution that helps to solve this problem. Hence I think you need to read more information related to this issue.

If you wish for to unlock a Nokia E5, by using an Unlock code you know how to take away this SIM lock on your Nokia E5. You can now most likely call up customer care center using current cell phone carrier and then request them for a free unlocking code. They ask your cell phone IMEI number. Then provide this number to them and after that they provide you the unlock code. Once you have unlocked code, you can be to completely unlock your Nokia E5. This will be work most of the time.

The Nokia E6 comes with a 2.46-inch LCD capacitive touch display made of Gorilla Glass to protect it from scratches. Bluetooth is an umbrella term for a wireless connection between different cell phone. This Smartphone allows synchronization of Personal Information Manager (PIM) items, such as contacts and calendars. This is the best that will be help you to remove such kind of problem and it help to you for avoid such complicated problem.

Re: HELP needed regarding Nokia E6-00

For this kind of information you need to just check that the currently available functions of the cell phone. You can do this function checking task on your cell phone. For this process you need to download and then read the user guide manual of this cell phone. This is the perfect way that helps you to solve such kind of problem. You can directly contact the expert on site for more information. Then do this and see what happen on it.