Thread: Can I get blackberry function at Nokia E7?

Can I get blackberry function at Nokia E7?

Recently I decided to buy the new high configuration based Nokia E7 cell phone. When I check its configuration then I realized that there is several function present on this mobile phone. But I have little bit doubt about this mobile phone. Are there any blackberry functions available on this cell phone or not. I need some well knowledgeable reviews. Any type of help regarding this topic will be appreciated.

Re: Can I get blackberry function at Nokia E7?

We’ve recently determined to place the Nokia E7 and the BlackBerry Bold confronting each other. Some might consent the BlackBerry is the sharpest and cleanest-looking ever to come out of Waterloo. Nokia came along with its successful E-class range to challenge for a slice of the portrait QWERTY pie. The QWERTY keypad is also present on this Nokia cell phone and we all this is basically present on blackberry. The keyboard of the E7 is really good quality with a nice substantial feedback which is incredible despite.

There have been some performance enhancements on this new device though and you can be sure it will do its job without a hitch. BlackBerry Messenger will automatically change your status in some cases. This type of facility is also being available on the Nokia E7 mobile phone. You can be expecting to acquire benefit of HSUPA, 3G HSDPA, Class 32 GPRS, Wi-Fi, WAP 2.0 /HTML browser, Bluetooth, RSS feeds and USB port techniques to accomplish your necessity which is similar to this blackberry phone.

The design of the Nokia E7phone is approximately the same as the BlackBerry smartphone. You can have this outstanding smartphone as Nokia E7 Green, Nokia E7 Orange and Nokia E7 Silver. In addition to dark grey, white and blue colors are as well accessible in the stores. It allows you (in a similar fashion to the Blackberry) to log in to the Nokia Messaging website. The messaging function of this cell phone is almost similar and it will be contains the same functionality.

It must be made clear that there are approximately 10,000 times as many blackberry holders using the Blackberry servers. For your kind of information there are Nokia Messaging subscribers using the Nokia servers. There are three home screens, which can be populated with up to six rectangular widgets on this nokia e7. You like them and I am sure it works well without any kind of problem on this smartphone.

The much anticipated Symbian-powered Nokia E7 which has been Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support with 3G. As we know this feature also present on the blackberry phone. I am not the expert but I believe Nokia does not have coordination with Blackberry push mail anymore. Nokia Messaging has started working with the E7-00. We hope that most of the user will be like this kind of features on the new cell phone.

This highly startling smartphone assure protected and safe drive to its users. The speaker quality is good, with no sound distortion even at the highest volume levels. Nokia stopped supporting Blackberry Connect. The Nokia has pretty solid video capture functionality. It's business as usual for the BlackBerry with this Nokia smartphone. Then decide which the best cell phone is for you between this two smartphone.