Thread: cant access the radio in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

cant access the radio in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

I have purchased new Nokia 5800 xp. Its working and model is absolutely brilliant. I love the design actually that’s why I purchased it from the Nokia gallery. All the functions are very well oriented. But there is a problem in my radio system of mobile. I don’t come to know how the brand new Nokia mobile fail to show its performance. Because I really believe that Nokia has the great efficiency that’s why choose the Nokia brand. My mobile radio is not working at all. The main problem is when I try to select any menu in the radio application then the application gets closed automatically. Can anyone one give me some solution. Or I should replace the device from shop. Please help me out.

Re: cant access the radio in Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

I read your problem and I come to know that you have a problem of corrupted application in Nokia mobile. This problem is actually occurred after the sometime when you use the mobile for 1-2 years . but you get that right at the starting. Here I am giving you some suggestion to solve your problem. First you should try to reinstall the firmware in your phone by some nearby gallery. Nokia provides this service free(as I think). This is the best troublesome method to try for your mobile phone. If this method does not work then you can go for hard reset of your phone. But before doing this step be careful because it vanish all the data from the mobile. You can use the Nokia Software Updater or Ovi Suite to update the firmware. I think, this will provide you big help to solve your problem. Thank you.

After reading your problem I think you have the same problem that I faced when I was using the Nokia phone. You can do some tricks to solve your problem. Here I am giving you some methods by the use of that you can repair your radio application. I think this is a typographic error. You can use the *#7370# for reset the application. But sometime you get error due to UDP problem means User Data Preservation function of your phone. For that situation you can try another technique that is hold GREEN + RED + CAMERA. this trick is always use during when you start your phone means at the power up. Keep pressing these keys until you get the Nokia display. I think this will give you some idea to solve your problem. Thank you.

I think you have the problem of corrupted application. Because ethis type of problem normally occurred due to corruption in firmware. Here I am giving you some methods from that you can solve this problem. First check out the Bluetooth connection is on or off during the time of execution of the radio application. Then try to update the firmware of the mobile. If that cannot work then you can try other one. Try to press the *#7370# this is also known to 3 finger reset. If system asks for a code then you can try the code of 12345 this code is back code in any case you use that for login and authentication. I think this trick will solve your problem. I hope this may worth for you. Thank you.

I read your problem and I come to know that it’s a general problem in Nokia phones. There are so many options available for you on that problem. I know some of the methods and here I am giving you some advice to solve your problem. First take out memory card this technique is generally used by Nokia mobile holders. Please remember to back up the things that is very important. You can also use the following method for your system. You can do the - Restore factory settings – resets. this technique reset all your data in the phone setting. Don’t worry about your saved data that will not change. I think this much of information is enough for solving your problem. Thank you.

After reading your description I come to know that you have the common problem. Here I am giving you some information to you for solving your problem. First you can press .*#7370# this code. This code reformat your phone. Don’t worry for your data because there is UDP -- user data preservation system available in the nokia phones this will save your important data. But remember that you have to use this technique as a last option. I think this will give you some help to solve your problem. I hope this will worth for you. Thank you.

I think you have that problem which suffers me few months ago. The best solution for that you have to go to the Nokia gallery near your area. I also use this tactics for repairing my nokia mobile’s Radio. You told that you have a new Nokia phone so I think you have a warranty on your phone. So try to get advantage of that. You can also exchange the mobile set if it out of the warrantee. I think this will give you some good experience. i hope this will worth for you. Thank you.