Thread: Nokia X6 games won’t work after firmware update

Nokia X6 games won’t work after firmware update

Hi I own a very good Nokia x6 which was running very good before sometime but as I was searching the internet I found the latest version of the firmware from the internet and thus I downloaded that firmware and then install it in the mobile, but tragedy begins form here only as after installing the new firmware in the mobile I am not able to play all those previous games which were running before. So what could be the problem? any idea?

Re: Nokia X6 games won’t work after firmware update

See as we install the new firmware in the mobile obviously the previous games would not run the same way so we need to install them again in the phone, so though you have game installed in the phone you have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it in the mobile, so after that you’ll be able to play it the way you were playing it before, I was also having the same problem sometime ago but after installing it again I could be able to play it.

If suppose you are still not able to play them then it might be possible that the setup files of the game you have might have been corrupted in the phone, because as the above user mentioned reinstalling the game would most probably solve the issue for sure. So you can have option to get those files back from where you have got it earlier. rather you can get the same files from the OVI store as well.

Well, If you are still having the same problem with your device so I think there might be some problem in the firmware itself, because after reinstalling them can resolve the issue for sure, in fact I would say I am not agree with the above user as there isn’t any need of reinstalling as well, we can consider it as a option only, so you can now just reset the phone and see whether it is running or not, you can try both the things such as soft and hard reset the phone.

See now you can have two options as if you are still having the problem as either you can downgrade the firmware of your mobile or just quit playing that game. and after all downgrading the firmware doesn’t make any sense, but still as a chance you have option to get the same firmware again in the mobile, I mean to say you can reinstall the same firmware in the mobile again and see whether you can play the game or not.