Thread: Nokia X6-00 having WSOD and freeze at boot

Nokia X6-00 having WSOD and freeze at boot

Hi, I am having a very painful problem with my X6-00 as after installing the latest firmware in the device. when I boot the phone it just freeze and comes with the WSOD and then with no other option I have keep it switched of every time when I start it the same thing happens. Any idea why this is happening, I mean to say what could be the reason that can cause such a problem, please help me to resolve this. thanks.

Re: Nokia X6-00 having WSOD and freeze at boot

See this might be because of any faulty application that you have installed in the SD card, though I don’t have the same mobile but still when I was also having the same problem, it was because of the application only. so when I removed it from the SD card I was able to run the mobile perfectly, so I would also recommend you the same as you should try to reboot the phone without inserting the SD card in the phone and see whether the same is happening or not, if yes then there isn’t any problem in the SD card.

You can have option make a reset to your phone, if you don’t have tried it ever before I would like to suggest you that you should first of all try soft reset to your phone and see whether the same is happening or not, and if suppose it doesn’t help you anymore you can make hard reset as well. But before doing this always make sure to take backup of the data which is in the card you’ll lose it as resetting the phone will wiped out all the data from the phone.

I think this is the problem in the software itself that you have installed because as far as I know the newer software for X6-00 works very good. So at this moment you can have two option as either you can reinstall the same software in your mobile or you can simply just downgrade the mobile software, so according to your convenience you have to take correct action but make sure as soon as possible before it damage something else.

If you are still having the problem with your mobile, it seems that its quite serious problem in the mobile, so it would be better if you visit the service center rather than just experimenting on your own. Because the thing is like if you do anything on your own and if anything went wrong which leads to any physical damage then you’ll get anything when you claim the warranty. So better just visit the nearer service center.