Thread: Nokia X3-02 loses battery very frequently

Nokia X3-02 loses battery very frequently

Hi, I have recently bought a mobile called Nokia X3-02 but I am still in the confusion as whether the battery I have gotten is damaged or the battery life is so poor, though I charge the battery for more than 3 to 4 hours it shows me the message as “remove the battery and save energy” so off course that means the battery is fully charged so why it just drained so fast? Is there any one having the same phone, how much the battery keeps the power for use? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia X3-02 loses battery very frequently

See according to me either you are expecting more or the battery is really ruined. I have the same mobile and i always used to charge it after each alternate day, and that’s quite wonderful thing while it come to touch screen, because as the extent to I know all the touch screen mobiles works for this much time only, which is quite enough actually. and while we concern the talk time it can hold the power up to 3 Hrs 50 Min.

It is actually depends on the usage as well, I mean to say if you are uses to use the mobile with the WIFI and the Bluetooth on then off course it will lose the power very fast as that all application are to power consuming, and if you concerns that application you can use the mobile up to 6 to 7 hours continuously. So if you use the mobile this way and you are saying that the battery is poor them I would say it wrong you are having a perfect battery.

I know about the things that you have mentioned, but still my usage is quite simple as I only listen songs for some time in a day and only receive and make calls one’s or twice in a day. So according to that at least it should hold the battery up to 2 days isn’t it? but still the battery just pull the power off in just few Hrs after charging it fully, so I hope you got it now at least that battery is not proper. So what next shall I do, any idea? Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

After seeing your comment it seems that your battery is not proper, so you can have two options as first of all you can simply have a new battery from the market for your mobile or else you can simply visit the service center and they will simply replace the current one with the new one, and it seems that you have purchase it very recently only, so off course warranty period must the remaining for the mobile.