Thread: How to hide files from gallery in Nokia c7?

How to hide files from gallery in Nokia c7?

Hi, I am using the Nokia c7 but previously I was using the Samsung mobile and in that we have very good feature as we can lock all the contents from the gallery and along with that all the messages were also been locked, but from the day I have started using the Nokia, I don’t keep the privacy, as I don’t keep the pictures of mine and my girlfriend in the mobile, so is there any ways through which we can keep then in the cell with providing security?

Re: How to hide files from gallery in Nokia c7?

You can keep security in the nokia mobile as well, don’t you ever heard about the security code? If not then I would like to recommend you that you should try to go through the guide that you have gotten with the mobile. from there only you’ll get the idea about locking the keypad, and in that only you’ll get the option like whether you want to lock the mobile automatically or manually, so you can choose any one of them according to your convenience.

I am agree with the above user as you can keep the security by means of keypad lock, but along with that you can have application called folder hider that you can use for hiding the particular images or whatever content you want to hide, but I am not sure whether it would work with your mobile or not because it is exclusively made for the Symbian^3 series mobile only, don’t worry you can download and have try at least.

See according to me there isn’t any software which is not breakable, so it would be better to use the security code for providing the security as it is quite impossible to break it. and by the way why to make use of another software if the mobile by default gives such a good facility. I also uses the same thing to keep the data securely, but if suppose you want to use any such software so you can make use of the smart folder as well and that you’ll get from the OVI store only.

Hey thank for the suggestion guys as it was really helpful but as I seen above like you are saying as why to use another application rather than the code, the reason behind that is like it’s quite bothersome, we need to type the code every time we unlock the mobile, and through the software we can particularly hide single file as well. but when I download the files from the OVI it was of trial version, so do I have to buy the application? Any more application that I can use for free?

Yeah that might be trial version, in fact most of the application from the OVI is paid application so according to me you should try to get the application from any other source rather than the OVI store. You can have option as to find the same application on some other web sites, or if suppose you google about the hiding application it would list you thousands of application, and don’t worry just start searching.