Thread: SwiftKey X keyboard in Toshiba Thrive Tablet

SwiftKey X keyboard in Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I have been facing some really weird problem here, I just don‘t know how to correct this problem, so I though posting my thread here would provide me an easy option to me as you guys can help me out with this problem .I have already tried many other keypads for myself but I have not got something that works for me here, so I am asking you guys for an suggestion as I cannot try another one , on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet .here is what I have gained so far.

Re: SwiftKey X keyboard in Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Hey , I think that you should try out the new swift key x for that tablet pc that you are using , I mean that is just awesome to use , I have used this for the first time some 6 months back and ever since I have not looked back to changing it as this works the best for me , it does not have any lags , and it is specifically but ,for the android user , so In my recommendation I suggest you to try this one out , but remember that this is an paid one

Well, I think that this one should be worth you choice if you are using an Toshiba Thrive Tablet as the keyboard that the tablet provides is too logy specially when you type too fast, so I am just trying this out , if there was another way out through this . so I tried using the swift key with this one and I need to say that this works fine with it , so far I have used this with other things and I need to say that this works the best for me , I think that it works even better with the dolphin browser that I have used .

Yeah man that was an best suggestion that you give by anyone here I just installed SwiftKey x. It's a very sweet keyboard. the look is a neon blue color which is there on the screen is the Favorite Color mine. Writing the answer is definitely noticeable. There is still some delay, but not as bad as before. Much more sensitive. I'm trying to write with the thumb and the design is definitely something that takes time to get used. Thanks not bad, however, the recommendation was worth it .

If you ask me about this then I think that it has made some very noticeable efforts on me thanks for the post. I think that the keyboards that are released after the launch of the tablet are lot better than the previously released oen; I think that it would be a lot better to control them by one hand. but I think I have missed the sale ( discount ) that the company offered some time back , I wish I would have purchased this keyboard earlier.

I really like the version X as far as relating them to tablets. It has been firmly presented as presented as Thumb keyboard and is extremely sensitive. This is a very Nice looking keyboard and is available in three color s White, Black and neon . and the typing is also done with an very little delay (if any) and haptic feedback pleasant. Has anyone else tested this as the one is worth the cents that you pay.

Personally I like having the numbers on top, so i interchange b/w swift key X and Tablet keyboard which is very similar to thumb keyboard, but with only one layout option. I wish they had one that would go up higher on the sides so it would like holding a steering wheel at 3 and 9. I guess that is much better for you thumbs. I have used this on my cousin phone and that works just awesome for me. I think that they