Thread: Nokia C7-00 System Error

Nokia C7-00 System Error

I am having the Nokia C7-00 and currently facing a big problem with this. Actually I am not able to access any of the applications if I press the menu key. When I press the menu key then instead of showing me the menu option, it shows me a message which says “System Error”. I am also not able to do the factory reset to that as I cannot access the menu. So can you tell me any solution for this other than the factory reset? Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Nokia C7-00 System Error

I think that hard reset will do the work for you. There are many of the users who were facing the similar issues and after doing the hard reset it solves the problem for them. So I am also recommending you the same. Just search for “hard reset for Nokia C7-00” and you will get the way to do that as a result. It’s very simple to do that. Just go through the simple steps that you get and it will be easily. I hope this will help.

I will never recommend you to do the hard reset as it might create more problems for you. You may also lose your data that you have stored in your phone. So if you want the best solution for this then simply go to the Nokia care and ask them about the problem. They will solve the problem that you are facing with your phone. This is the best and the safest method that I can recommend you.

I think that you will have to do the firmware update in your phone. The firmware that your phone is using might be corrupted and for that reason you are getting this issue. So search for the latest firmware available for your model and do the update in your phone. If the problem is due to the corrupted or outdated firmware then this time you will not get the issues like this. Please reply if this helps you or not.

If the memory card that you are using is having any virus in that then you may get such problem. To confirm this possibility, just remove the memory card from your phone and see if it is not showing you problem then it is sure that the memory card is the culprit for that. Now just format the memory card either by connecting that with your computer or using some other phone. After formatting that completely, you can use your card without any problem.