Thread: Replacement of the Toshiba Thrive Tablet is slightly different

Replacement of the Toshiba Thrive Tablet is slightly different

I have just purchased a Toshiba Thrive Tablet from best buy which say that it has some of the best products that it have ere sold, and they were quite true when then said that , but the price in which they sold was quite high , so I return it back and took another one from Amazon with an staples discount coupon , and then received the delivery just in 8 sharp hours but , this one looks very different from the one that previously ordered

Re: Replacement of the Toshiba Thrive Tablet is slightly different

So here is what I have made so far I have still not far, I think that the problem that you are facing is mostly likely to be caused by the company from which you product the product, as the product hat you might have received might be an refers one but this cannot be explained until and unless you post back what difference you saw in it as that might help you out in an better way as after having an glance at it we could take a firm decision.

Hey thanks for the early post, as I thought that no one would read my query, so here is what I have figured out, I have made this the replacement that I received from Amazon was I guess that was an redub one (as far as I recognize it) I have also send some fingerprints on the screen and the pixel stuck at some places on the wall. And the default setting were also altered in the phone when I received it , so that what I am noticing here .

I think that you should just return the phone back to the Amazon stating that it was an refurb one and then they would surely send you an new tablet pc as they just do not what their name to get spoiled, so just try that as you don‘t have any option other than this here , as far as I am considering it here , I have also used it for 2 weeks and yet the y gave me an replacement . so just try this out as you don ‘have a choice for it .

The first one I had from Best buy had severe SOD issues plus others. Replace it 2 days later and have not experienced any issues at all since. I exchanged mine on 7/12 before SOD became such a common issue. Good luck on your exchange. As that might just save you for this , I have been previously trying to fox this problem but I just could not fix this problem here .