Thread: Unable to play videos after updating the firmware of Nokia c6-00

Unable to play videos after updating the firmware of Nokia c6-00

Hi, I have been using the Nokia c6-00 and it was working perfectly without any glitches, but as I installed the new firmware in the model. And after updating the firmware I am having problem while playing the videos, and I have never seen any such problem and because of that onlt I am not able to figure out what’s I the Exact problem, so it would be glad if someone help me to resolve this problem. thanks.

Re: Unable to play videos after updating the firmware of Nokia c6-00

I am not getting about which videos are you talking about, I mean to say whether it is stored videos or the videos from the youtube? Because see both of them might have too many reasons that can cause this kind of problems. so it would be better if you just mentioned the proper problem that you are having so I can assist you with my best level. And till that you can have option to avoid playing the videos.

I am sorry about the inconvenience, I have the problem in the stored videos only, I am not able to play them, and the progressive problem is like when I open the camera and try to shoot in videos mode it just work for few seconds and then the whole mobile gets stuck and get freeze after some time, and with no other option I have to reboot it. and I am not sure whether it would run youtube videos or not, I haven’t tried it ever before. So any idea what could be the problem?

I think the problem is because of the software version that you have installed, and are you sure that the installed version was for your mobile only, because sometimes it happens as we install the firmware which is actually of another mobile, so it may possibly causes such a problem in the device, but the surest thing is like the problem is because of the newly installed firmware and for that you need to reinstall the software.

How did you make firmware update? I mean to say from the PC or the OTA? Because by OTA sometimes because of the unusual error the software won’t download properly to the mobile and because of such missing files or may be because of the corrupted files we didn’t get the software perfectly, and this Is not the only problem but along with this many people have seen many other problems, most probably with the 40.0.021 version.

See there isn’t any way through which you can solve the Existing problem and I don’t think there is any other option remaining rather than downgrading the software. so you can have option to downgrade the firmware that you have updated rather you can simply visit the service center for the further assistance, they will help you to reinstall the firmware that you have installed, and after getting that I am sure you’ll not get the same problem.