Thread: List of Toshiba Thrive Known Issues.

List of Toshiba Thrive Known Issues.

I have started this thread just to help all the other guys , how are either thinking of buying an Toshiba Thrive Tablet , pc or have already purchased one , so that they could help each other mutually to get our problem solved or understand the efficiency of the tablet pc in an better , so I ask all the user of the this tablet pc to just post down the issues or the problem that they are currently facing well , thanks to all the guys who made this work for me .

Re: List of Toshiba Thrive Known Issues.

I just don’t know where to start with there are many issue that I have found out on this and the list is so long that the issues could be divided in to two type for example like major and minor problem, so I am just stating the major problem here , I the first is the sleep issue that I am facing here, and this problem is also admitted from the company side as this is a general problem and the company would soon release an fix for issue.

The main problem that I am facing here is the problem the Wi-fi issue it whenever I keep my Wi-fi on for a longer period of time it seems to eliminate the SOD issue,the other one that I am facing here is the Toshiba thrive tender issue I just could not make out any difference between the ad-hoc support and the tether system that is based on the Toshiba thrive network , which is also called as honey comb issue .

I had this problem quite a few time with the keyboard, but I really don‘t know if lagging problem while using the keyboard is been faced by everyone, as I appear to type a little faster than other, the tablet pc cannot cope up with me speed and thus lags while I am typing, I also have a solution for this you just need to use an swift key tablet x keyboard and the problem that you are facing would be automatically get solved.

One thing I become aware of is that a number of events of the application and the system is not relating to the system to disable haptic feedback. For instance, removing a photo in the camera application always creates a haptic feedback while the system configuration is off the haptic feedback. So just wondering if someone could really be able to fix this problem for me. Would this issue go after I update my tablet pc

Google Voice is a telephone service, and is currently not supported on the honeycomb at the time and that is my major concern here. It just take place once a day at unsystematic manner, but what happens is that turn off my screen, as usual. Then I go and rotate the monitor light on and the Wi-Fi and the power light turns on but the screen goes out. The only way for me to get the display to go back to it by restart the tablet holding the power button

I had an interesting problem overnight. I was in the opera about to enter a URL when the keyboard crashed, and opera. After the opera I could start, so I restart my thrive. On the restart came up with the unlock screen, but then froze completely three times. The fourth time was able to open, but I was greeted by a thread locking force. I had to spend two more, and then thrive only boot to the strip of color that is placed on the start and go no further.