Thread: How to get rid of sd card dongle on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

How to get rid of sd card dongle on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I think that the problem that I have been facing here is more on like personnel one and that would matter according to different thinking of different individual user, well I am using an Samsung galaxy tab here, and I have been having a problem here,with the dongle that come along with the tablet I just hate it , does anyone know who to get rid of this as it might be the most pleasurable thing that I would like to do .

Re: How to get rid of sd card dongle on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I guess, hat you have just wasted your 30 dollars trying to get the an apparel for the you tablet pc , I mean that you be really great if Samsung built an dongle the is slightly little less heavy and could easily accommodate the driver s in it but I think that it would not be the cause that I have been searching here , I am having the same problem here, here is what I have been trying to do ,I have been using this since a long time , but I still haven’t be able to find and fix for this .

I have been having the same problem but I guess that this one is more related to this one as I have been having this this for a long time and I haven’t gone through this problem before I have been haing the same problem here ,before , I but I think that it just won’t be posbile to have a shorter fix for this , I have been trying to do the same thing here , but I guess we have not been able to fix this problem here so I guess we just need to use this .

Well I have a been having no problem with this other than the problem which say that you cannot change the tablet when the dongle is connected here , I have been having this since a long time and I think that it is quite worth to use this as you cannot get away with an a dongle which is so slim that it can be broken with an single push of punch ,so I guess that you should concentrate more on the use rather than the quality.

I was not knowing about the various things that were there so I think that it would be really helpful for me to do this, I think that it would be really helpful for me to fix this here,I would be really very glad to see me problem getting solved well thanks for all the replies that you have given me thanks for all the replies that you have give me .