Thread: Unable to use Netflix on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Unable to use Netflix on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I have been trying to use the Netflix on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet but, I think that there should be enough memory for this, I have been tried this for an long time, I think that it would be really nice to have a fix, for this, and hence I am posting this thread in this, so here is what I have been doing, here, so can someone please tell me how to use Netflix on the Toshiba thrive tablet.

Re: Unable to use Netflix on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Here is what I have been doing this , here is what I have been figured out here , I think that Netflix just does not work out here , here is what I have been doing this , I have been using this , I have been using this for an long time and still could not find a fix for this , I have been trying to fix this on Motorola xoom also be it just does not work out the this out , so I think that is the problem that is faced by every honey comb user .

I think that Netflix is not been meant for Toshiba and the Motorola tablets as the Netflix company is currently considering the use of the of apple iPad ,and the hp touchpad users as the that provides them with an larger base for the product selling and I think that’s is the reason why you are facing this problem I have been having this problem since long time , but then I figured out this so I think that we should wait until the company switches to Toshiba for higher market shares .

I that is the problem that is been faced by every tablet user who had honeycomb 3.1 or honey comb 3.2 installed on this pc , but I would really like to have this to be heard by everyone that the Netflix just does not work on any tablet that has an android honeycomb installed on it I would rather like to say that this is an operating that does not support Netflix, so in order to use this service you need to root the device .

I am really very sorry for the late replies as I just went to through some really busy time of the months I have to complete my target on time , I wish there was a better time coming for me , well I just read all the replies that you have given me , I think that it would be more helpful for me know to fix this problem ,well thanks for all the support and replies that you have given me , thanks to all of them .