Thread: Screen Separating on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Screen Separating on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

My brother just gifted me with an new tablet pc that I always wanted, I have been having this since a long time, but I just could not afford the price , but then the same was gifted to me by my brother , as he is sending me to study abroad, but , this is the problem that I am facing , the Toshiba tablet that he has gifted me is not worth the look as the screen is separating from the middle does anyone else is facing the same problem , I have n ‘t used it yet .

Re: Screen Separating on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Well the question that you have asked could have many replies at the same instance as the screen might not been set to a proper length, or it might also be that the screen that you have on the Toshiba Thrive Tablet is faulty, or this could also be caused by an corrupt installation of any application, so I would first recommend you to explain the problem in more details as that might help you to get an more correct and accurate reply.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have give me, but I am really sorry that I just did not post an full reply here, I have been trying to use the tablet in the normal mode or the default mode and the screen appears to be cropped from the sides, does anyone else is facing the same problem I am trying really hard to fix this problem. Does anyone know the problem that is facing here, about this, I have been trying really hard to fix this problem but I just could not fix this problem here

Mine seems to be doing the same thing, on the left side in portrait mode down near the bottom speaker. The glass screen looks a little warped on that side and if you still think it's a little raised from the outer plastic case that goes all the way around the screen. It is extraordinarily light and I by no means would have noticed, excluding for this post. I cannot say if it happened by the use or whether it was well from the factory.

I just don’t have any idea on why you guys are facing this problem I am using my Toshiba Thrive Tablet for past 2 weeks and still I have haven ‘t noticed such problem , I think that problem that you have been facing is more likely to be caused by the use of the tablet in over charged environment , I think is could be caused due to the fact that you might have left this tablet pc in the closed car , which often gets heated when closed , is that so , have done the same thing? If yes then that’s the problem.

I guess that the screen separation problem that you are facing here is mostly caused due to the fact that the the above user have said there , I have been personally using this since a long time and I have n ‘t faced any of such screen separation problem , so I guess you should try going to the Toshiba customers service and ask them to fix it as if that is a problem that is casein from their side ,they might fix the problem for you .

After reading all the comment and suggestion that you all gave me I got a my Toshiba tablet to bo the customer service which took my tablet away for me and told that they need to confirm about the problem that I have been having so I think that it that it would be really very help full for me , as because of the you guys , I came to know about my problem well thanks for all the replies