Thread: How to copy DVD movie on SD card of Toshiba Thrive tablet pc

How to copy DVD movie on SD card of Toshiba Thrive tablet pc

Hi guys I have recently bought Toshiba Thrive tablet pc and it is very nice device with Android OS, v3.0 (Honeycomb) and 5 megapixel camera and lots of other features. I normally use this device for entertainment purpose and some time I use this for my office work specially while travelling. Now I want to know what I should do to play my some DVD movie collection in my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. Can i copy it directly to the SD card or Is there any other procedure to do this?

Re: How to copy DVD movie on SD card of Toshiba Thrive tablet pc

If you want to play your DVD movies in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc then you have to first convert it in to the format which support In your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. Now after converting your DVD files you have to transfer in your SD card and after that you will be able to enjoy your DVD movies in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. Before you convert your movies you have to check on the internet about supported format in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc and after that you have to convert the videos according to that.

If you don’t know about the supported video format in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc then I will help you that. As far as know in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc you can play avi, mp4, 3gp and all slandered formats. You have to just download one good converter form internet and after that you have to convert your videos according to the formats which I have mentioned and after that you will be able to play your videos in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc.

I am also using Toshiba Thrive tablet pc and I normally transfer all my movies in SD card and watch those movies in Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. I use to convert my movies by using foxreal video converter. This is very nice video converter and it will allow you to convert your movies in all types of formats. I think you should also try this converter and after that you will not face any issues. If you need any more information for this then let me know.

I have converted my DVD movies in the MKV format with the help of converter which is mentioned in above post and after that when I tried to play those files in my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc at that time I didn’t get any issue, but when I convert one DVD movie file which I have downloaded from internet and after converting that when I tried to play it in my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc at that time my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc is not able to play. Please tell me what I should do to solve this.

As you have said that other movies which you have tried to play in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc are working properly that means there is nothing wrong with your video converter and your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. I think you should convert that file in any other format and after that play it in your Toshiba Thrive tablet pc. if you face the same problem after that also then I think there might be something wrong with your movie file which you have download from internet.

After trying all the possible solution with my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc I came to know that the main problem was with my video file which I have downloaded from internet and after that I have downloaded that file again in my computer and after that I have convert that file in mp4 format. Now after converting the file wheni have transferred it in my Toshiba Thrive tablet pc and after that when I play that file at that time I didn’t get any issue. Thank you so much for helping me.