Thread: Android installation on MSI CR400 stuck on "Live Android" logo

Android installation on MSI CR400 stuck on "Live Android" logo

Hi,, i just downloaded ISO files of Live Android, merge the ISOs with HjSplit, burned it to a CD and tried to install / Run Live Android on my MSI CR400 laptop.

As per the provided installation steps, i restarted my laptop, made it boot from CD. All fine. I saw some installation running for about few seconds, but after that it just got stuck on the "Live Android" logo (See the image). I waited for about 10 minutes but still stuck there itself. Tried restarting 3 times but the same results.

Is there anyone to help me out fixing this ?? Any help will be appreciated!!

Re: Android installation on MSI CR400 stuck on "Live Android" logo

The reason behind the freeze is the hardware incompatibility. Try to reboot it back again. Then disconnect all unnecessary hardware from your system except mouse and keyboard. It is recommend to for an Android x86 platform which is much nicely patched for the hardware support. For testing purpose you can try an android emulator or virtual tool. Google Chrome is another portable operating system for laptops and desktop which runs on minimum functionality.

Android x86

Re: Android installation on MSI CR400 stuck on "Live Android" logo

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    The reason behind the freeze is the hardware incompatibility. Then disconnect all unnecessary hardware from your system except mouse and keyboard.
    Thanks for your quick reply mate, that is why Techarena is one of my favorites Anyways, i dont have any external devices connected with my lappy. I'll try the rest of part that you mentioned above and let you know. BTW, what is exactly meant by Android x86 platform ? Thanks again.