Thread: Voice control in iPod Touch

Voice control in iPod Touch

I have just got a new ipod touch from nearer apple store. The annoying thing for me is when I turn on the device I found a display telling 'voice control' prior to the display showing the 'slide to unlock' arises. What is this voice control panel for and is it possible for me bypass it? I have a voice difficulty, anyhow and it is somewhat rubbing it into!

Re: Voice control in iPod Touch

This feature for iPhone or iPod touch from32/64 GB surely already know, but this feature for users of iPod Touch 4 to 8 gig is an absolute novelty. The voice control as standard in the iPod is a feature that allows you to issue simple voice commands to manage and listen to their playlists, pause or more. Pronunciation simple commands such as "random", "next song" and "pause". You can also tell him to choose other songs like the one you are listening to (the service is activated genius). To activate it you must hold down the Home button for 4 seconds: the blue screen appears and after a short sound, you say one of the few commands.

One of the most veterans is the ability to control our iPods using voice commands. These commands are used not only to call, but we can also use them to listen to and control music or even ask for our information system. However, documentation of these commands is only present in the on-line manual of the iPod (which many just consulted), making access to them is basically an exercise in "trial and error". Apple designed the interface so that the command system itself advises you that pass quickly from right to left across the screen in a beautiful but little useful effect.

If you use a carrying case and you experience a problem with Voice Control, it is possible that the microphone is blocked, try removing the carrying case. To know when to speak, it is important to hold the start button and an audible signal indicates when you say a command. If you use a Bluetooth headset, hold the "Call" button until the screen of the Control for voice and listen to a beep. Always wait until the signal is completed before starting to speak.

This is to show you, how to disable the Voice Control (Voice Control) of your Apple iTouch 3G iPhone 3Gs iPhone and jailbreak in 4 firmware 2.0 or higher!! Then you can disable it for some reason, or because they hold you to anything or do anything else you want the Home Button in place of the Voice Control!! So just you go to Cydia and you type in the search bar: disable voice control!! You install it at the same time its going to install WinterBoard if you have not already! Then go into WinterBoard and check disable voice control

The ipod touch has no built-in microphone and then there is no voice command, unless you have no ke headphones with microphone, supported only by the second generation iTouch. and with the microphone you can make recordings ankle application already integrated with the appropriate firmware from version 3.0 onwards ... I've still got it for months and I have never served to invalidate the voice recording function. The "voice command" then I has never heard of at least iTouch!