Thread: Toshiba thrive tablet won’t hold the power even after fully recharge

Toshiba thrive tablet won’t hold the power even after fully recharge

Hi, I have recently purchased a tablet called Toshiba thrive and I have noticed that even after charging it fully I am not able to get the performance as I have expected. I always get charging up to charge 5 h 20 min, not more than that, and as far as I know the battery life is quiet good as we get the 7 Hrs of continues performance even after using the tablet. So why just this much only, what would be the problem any idea?

Re: Toshiba thrive tablet won’t hold the power even after fully recharge

I think you might have damaged battery, I am not saying that whole battery is damaged but still sometimes it happens as because of the faulty battery it cannot hold the power that we supply to it and hence we cannot uses it for more time, so according to me you should try to check whether the battery is working perfectly or not, and then only charge it again.

Are you sure that you always charge it fully? Because the thing is like though the tablet got 75 to 80% charge it shows it icon as fully charged. So I think you haven’t charged the tablet fully ever before, so I recommend you that you should try to charge the tablet fully first and then measure the performance. Or else ensure that whatever charger you are using is the perfectly ok and able to charge the tablet perfectly, and don’t ever charge the tablet with any different or duplicate chargers.

I have already checked but the battery remains the same even after putting it for charging more than several hours. I think there is some problem in the battery itself, because I have checked the charger as well and it is working perfectly, so what shall I do next, will the support center will change it for free or I have to pay for that? because I am not sure as I haven’t claimed ever before for warranty.

See there are some terms and conditions apply on the product and their accessories, not all the thing comes with the same period. But as far as I know the device is newel bought you’ll get the warranty for sure, in fact that particular hardware would be replaced and for that you’ll get the new one for the tablet. But still are you sure that there isn’t any damage made by you, because physical damage by ourselves doesn’t comes under warranty.