Thread: MSI VR601 battery is not charging

MSI VR601 battery is not charging

I have a Notebook MSI VR601 with a fresh installation of windows vista business; I got to work all the hardware correctly except for the battery. When the charger is connected with the laptop, then the laptops battery icon does not go on. In the result the battery will not able to charge more on this laptop system. Is there any one faced the similar kind of problem then please shares your own experience. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: MSI VR601 battery is not charging

It possibly because of the laptop battery overheating, it has happened a not many time but when user try to overcharge the laptop battery then this battery will be charged more than limit and hence later on it wouldn’t capable to do the charging. If this thing happens on your case, then you need to replace this battery with the other compatible battery. It works and then you can capable to solve this problem.

I think your new 9 Cell MSI VR601 Battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use. This is to be happen and most of the article will be mention this thing that when the Battery comes in a discharged condition, then we need to use the proper charger to solve this charging problem. Check your battery charger and if it contain problem then replace it with the other one.

If this is the initial condition in MSI laptop, and you didn’t use this laptop battery for lengthy time then you need to fully discharge battery and then try to restore the MSI VR601 laptop Battery is full power. This will be work if the charger is to be work properly. Then you need to use this facility and it will be help to you for solving such kind of complicated problem. Then use it and try to avoid such things in the future.

When charging 9 Cell MSI PR600 Battery for the initial moment your laptop might be point out that charging is full after just 10 or 15 minutes. In this case, we need to continually charge the laptop battery because it is necessary when the laptop battery is to be fresh and it helps to extend the battery life. For this situation, you need to use the laptop without battery using the direct AC power plug in facility.

I also faced the same kind of problem and that time I decided to do the special task on this system. Hence I used the expert advice. They help me to solve this problem. You need to just use the facility and it really work to solve the problem. The solution is to be check the charger connector and it will be help to check that whether the charger really charge the battery or not. My charger nbot work well then I use the replace strategy and it will be help to solve this problem.

We are constantly updating our MSI VR601 models and spare parts inventory, so if there is a repair/replacement part that you need for your notebook or laptop but do not see it below. This is the best way that helps to solve the battery problem. The proper way is to be use the battery replacement strategy and it really help to solve such kind of complicated problem on your laptop system. This helps you to solve the problem.