Thread: Dolphin Pad for Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Dolphin Pad for Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I have recently heard about the release of the latest browser from the dolphin, but I was wondering if this would be able to use this with the tablet pc that I am using so is any way through which I can use the same with the Toshiba Thrive Tablet I would rather like to have this one my phone so I think that it would be really nice to see this on the dolphin browser on my browser please help me out .

Re: Dolphin Pad for Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I think that it is not used for this , I think that it would be really nice to use this here , but , in short yes , the dolphin browser has released it new version for tablet pc so that various users for this browser s can then use this one , so just download that from te official site and then install it to the pc so that this would help you to get a better grip on it while this was on our tablet that I used , I think that would be better option for me .

Yeah , dude , the dolphin browser is the released for pad ,and I have used it on the same movement when it was first put up for download after that I just it and I must say that this is the most intelligent browser that I have ever used the more I use it the more better I get through using this I think that special coding from androids tablet makes this faster and more efficient to be used with the browser that I used here ,

I a moment ago installed this. I have constantly liked Dolphin Browser HD, and that‘s not because they have one optimized for the tablet. It looks good so far. But the only thing that I have still not figured out is eth the use of gesture.I have finally ended up using the hit the button on the top right subsequently to the address bar, it looks like a play button, I guess that was the one , I hope I am correct , I would rather like to change it .

Well mine thread does not seem to be appear here, but then too I have placed my thread here , so that I can figure out what problem does it cause here, I have been using this since a long time , but I would really like to have an in depend search for bugs , as this is new browser there would be some bugs that might be noticed by you guys ,so just don ‘t forget to report the bugs on the official site as it might help the developer to fix the problem and we can have a better efficiency for our browser .

I think the main difference is that loads faster with flash. It gives you the option to upload flash automatically or on demand. The dolphin age do not have this option. To be truthful I think this is what I wanted the browser market, but forgot to add some key features such as desktop view. I have a tablet is not a phone I want to see the whole site is a modified version of it. Most of the time you get everything your in mobile mode. But this will be my default browser from now.

I Am really sorry for the late replies that I am giving you , actually I just messed up with my security settings that I had in my post , but that was moreover been recordable by me in the next move , so that solution that you gave me worked for m , I mean I just don ‘t know who to thanks as all the suggestion worked for me ,thanks for all the replies that you gave me .