Thread: Has anyone watched a movie on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Has anyone watched a movie on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I was wondering if anyone here have watched a movie on their Toshiba Thrive Tablet as this might be a most important factor while considering this , I have been previously in to this business but I am still not able to get his out from my mind is there anything that I should know before ordering this tablet pc , my main concern is the playing movies on the tablet pc as that is the thing that it would be used to .

Re: Has anyone watched a movie on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

IS the only reason that you are buying this tablet pc , I mean there is no other reason for buying this ? is use , then you are great , well I think that we can play almost all the video format that are the in the playable global format , and the pixel quality of video with an aspect ratio of 16:9 plays the best here , so I think that is would be good for you , above that it also have some really good power back up with would be great for watching movies at a stretch .

Hey ,thanks for the reply that you have give n to me , I was really wondering if there was a better way out , I think that it would be really very useful for me , but , I was mainly concerned about the fact that there are very few user for this here , and I really doubt if that would help me out , I have been personally used this since a long time and think that this is the one that is the most accurate to me , but t can someone please tell me if we can play some dark movies , I mean the one like Dark night .

Well, I have played Hancock in this and it played quite well, but then I noticed that this could be further improved with the improvement in the rock player and the stock player as this player played this video with some better grip on this, I have been trying to play this on my phone and I think that it is not possible for me to use this , in the .m4vfopramt as the .mp4 format gives better picture quality as they have been decoded in the drive .

I think er both seem to have the same quality here , as I also took the tablet pc so that I can lay back and enjoy various movies while I am travelling between states , so here is want I have concluded , I have been using this and I have tried playing sucker puncher and that seem to play extremely well , I guess that is a more over effect that is launched by the mobo player as this one decodes the media extremely well and I would strongly recommend to use this .

I think that the query that you have asked here, is mostly depended on the player that you use along with the video quality that you are playing this , I would highly suggest you to use a good player for encoding the movies as after all that is the thing on which your work would depend on , I have used many things here , and I need to say that it is the best that I can get here , I have tried vplayer and the works perfect for encoding movies for the tablet .it also have a unique feature called the gesture control.

Hey thanks for all the user , I think that it would be really very helpful for me , I mean I can now be sure that I can view some dark movies on my laptop without any efforts I just cannot view this here , I am very thanks full for all the guys that gave me this , I think the ripped DVD decrypt the used movies and that worked for me