Thread: Is HP DV6-6017tx Laptop worth buying?

Is HP DV6-6017tx Laptop worth buying?

I want to buy a new Laptop for myself. So before buying it I thought why not asks you expert’s. I am interested in HP DV6-6017tx Laptop. Related to it I have done a bit research, I would be glad if you provide me more information related to it. Is it worth buying? As I requirement is bit professional.

Re: Is HP DV6-6017tx Laptop worth buying?

Actually I did not installed any games, so I cannot comment on heat issues, but for those still anxious, so far, the warming has been deemed acceptable if a machine i7. It looks very sexy, slim and compact as compared to XPS15 had both of them in front of me while you decide. The best part was that I had to wait 13-15 days for delivery as in the case of XPS15 was ready on the stem so got instantly.

The screen is good, if not the best but still the best sub I've seen 1080. The sound quality is good, but not in the league XPS15, but XPS has the best sound, DV6 is only in the second. I got it for 53K, while the same setting for XPS was + 60k. If you ask me it's worth buying, you have no regrets in the future about it. I would also like to assure you that I have personally using the same. Also the best of the reviews that HP is known for is its reliability and high-quality hardware.

Core i7 has been proc, 4 GB DDR3 1333 channel ram, 500 GB 5200 RPM HDD Screen 15.6 "ATI HD6770 Raedon and GPU. It’s not 6016TX but it is a DV-6 HP-6017TX. That was a previous error. Following my initial impression, the i7 is really the best when it comes to multitasking (DUHH), at a time when I was surfing the Internet, removing the backup, installation of new drivers and copy of the backup from my old computer and still my processes working very well.

It was accessible in HP World, and almost all retailers once asked I said I have to buy today only, everyone had a different price, as 54K 56k 57k but once I told them I was already getting for 53K worldwide fell to the same price of 53K, the rest of the decision was to give me a better deal for my old system. I have found this information over the internet.

I would also add the only positive point about XPS15 DV6 speakers, both speakers are placed DV6 XPS and good, but in DV6 Subwoofers are in front, where Insperion 15R has speakers and subwoofer XPS15 has a laptop, DV6 gives the same sound output when using a flat bed or table top or a book, etc., while the beating of XPS15 crashed when used on a bed or a book, etc.

This is surprising news for anyone interested in buying this laptop impressive play Crysis Warhead 25 fps at native resolution + is better than 720p and graphics settings to maximum setting to be enthusiastic about the graphics. And as for heating issues, so it warms a bit, but I would not call more heating, and only occurs when playing games. The rest of the time stays cool and will make adequate evidence of the exact temperature shortly.