Thread: Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop screen broken for no reason

Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop screen broken for no reason

The LCD on my brand-new Toshiba Satellite laptop is completely cracked up. i can find on the internet a replacement one but can’t able to find any best solution to solve this problem. I think several customers faced this laptop screen problem over and over again. Hence please suggest me what you do when this type of problem arrives on your laptop. Is there any replacement strategy present on this laptop? Thanks for any type of help.

Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro Laptop screen broken for no reason

The glass screen on Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop is exceptionally weak. Hence this type of laptop screen broken problem arrives. There are several accidental damage results happen in thousands of Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop broken screen cases every year. There is a inventive IT has a speedy, cheap solution to this broken screen problem. Hence you don’t need to concern about having to purchase a costly new laptop.

If a laptop screen that is actually complete also has no display or views a unclear display with odd lines and colors, it is likely that breakdown of an inner part make this crisis. Hence we need to first check that whether this is an internal problem or an completely external problem. The expert person on the service center have good know;ledge about it. You need to contact them and try to solve this problem.

When you have a problem like laptop started without any video on the LCD screen then you need to connect the laptop to an external monitor. It indicates the actual problem. If the external monitor video works well, then crisis is wherever between LCD screen and system board. This type of problem in not related to the most system board or the video card. You need to use such things and identify the actual problem.

If you faced this problem then you need to plug the external monitor and right-click on your desktop. Choose property option, and hit the settings tab. Then click on VGA monitor option and it help you to view all the desktop content on the external monitor. This will be help to solve such type of complicated problem. Hence use this facility and try to solve the problem of this screen broken on this laptop.

I suggest some solution then use this and see the result after this task. You need to first open laptop screen in complete 180 degrees, and reset the screen interlock switch. Concurrently rap harshly with fingertips under laptop screen on inverter area and then locate its effort. It works in few times. I haven’t apologies that this is the best solution but it works for at least a few hours of constant action. Then use this and locate screen performance.

Normally screens crack for a reason. If you are certain nothing has happened to the laptop then you need to directly contact the dealer immediately. This will be helping to you for avoiding such kind of complicated problem. The dealer will might be replace your laptop. This is the best laptop when the screen broken without any reason. There will be no charge if you have bought this laptop recently and it is in the warranty period.