Thread: Shall i buy 16GB or 32GB Toshiba thrive tablet ?

Shall i buy 16GB or 32GB Toshiba thrive tablet ?

Hi, I am using a Toshiba thrive tablet from last couple of days, and really it is superb to have but the thing is like the memory I have gotten with the tablet is not enough, and because of that only I am planning to have a memory card for the device. but as I have mentioned in the title as well, I am quiet confused about the size, I am not able to figure out which one would be better to have? And after all is it necessary to have 32GB or 64GB, or we can prefer smaller than that as well.

Re: Shall i buy 16GB or 32GB Toshiba thrive tablet ?

It’s totally depends on you, as you can have the card according to your convenience and by the way 32Gb is quite enough according to me as I am having the same in my tablet, and I have filled it up to 23Gb only, remaining are still reaming, so though you use 64GB you cannot fill it. I mean to say you can fill it by adding all the thing unnecessarily but still 32GB is quite enough. But the most important thing is like you should get the card which is best suitable with the device or you’ll not get the expected performance.

See I also have the tablet but the thing is like I always uses to use the device for internet browsing only, no doubt I watch the movies and the play the music as well, but this all this I have wrapped in the 16GB only, and I am happily using it. so if you have the same approach 16Gb is also enough but if you are very fond of having entertainment only through the device I would say 64Gb also would be not enough.

Well if you concern the price you’ll get the 16GB till 90 US dollars and the 32GB by 110 US dollars, so if we look this way 16GB is not worthy for sure rather it would be better to have 32GB, or more than that. and as the above user mentioned you only have to decide which one would be better for yourself, according to your need and the budget you have you can select any one of them, and after all though you have 16GB SD card, it would be of different price according to their brands.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys as really it was helpful, in fact I was not aware that card with the same storage capacity would cost me different. But still I have also heard that there are multiple kind of card as there are some classes as well, so what is that exactly? And which would be the best option to have, I mean to say do I ordered it from internet or purchase form any leading showroom? Anyways thanks again.

I would say good to heard from yourself, as you are aware about the classes as well, so let me tell you what is that exactly, actually classes defines the transfer speed of the content from PC to card and vice versa. So though you got the 16GB of card with lower class you’ll not get that much transferring speed, and you should get the card from the respective showroom only from where you bought this tablet, because from there you’ll get the perfect suitable card.