Thread: Help regarding screen brightness of Thrive Tablet

Help regarding screen brightness of Thrive Tablet

The only reasons that I have posted my thread here was the fact that I really wanted to know what screen brightness does the Toshiba Thrive Tablet have so that I could figure out the various stuff necessary stuff for it , I have been having a problem with this but I doubt that I can check the brightness from an online image , so can anyone of you please suggest me what screen resolution and the brightness does it have when compared to the Samsung galaxy tab .

Re: Help regarding screen brightness of Thrive Tablet

I have been having some really weird problem here, I have not be been able to use this with other images by I think I would really like to have one for myself here, but as I have just placed the order on vest buy , I guess it would take some time for the tablet to reach my home ,but I have looked at the images on the internet and I need to say that Samsung galaxy tab looks much brighter here , as far as my eyes are concerned .

Hey , I am an using of the Toshiba Thrive Tablet for since an few days , now and I need to say that that the screen brightness that it has is wrought for an normal user to use it , but , yes when compared to Samsung galaxy tab and the apple iPad the screen is quite dull , but , I just son ‘t need a brighter screen as brighter screen takes up more battery than an normal brightness can’t take , as far as I have concerned here , I have been able to use this into my personnel use without any efforts .

You may want to try Widget which turn brightness lever as per the user s wish and is basically built for Android Market. It's just a widget that offers eight levels of brightness to choose from (besides auto-brightness). It saves you the effort of sorting through the settings to get the best brightness level of environmental conditions. Although I have not, like a scientific controlled experiment or something, I could swear that the level is way brighter than given configuration.

I think that, on normal use, I maintain my brightness around 30%..i mean Really no need to go beyond 50% in my straightforward belief, except you plan to read outside in direct sunlight. The tablets are for outside the direct sunlight. A straightforward adjustment of brightness configuration makes a big variation, you'd be surprised. The adjustment of values was garbage in my opinion as far as my experience is concerned.

Everyone eyes are different and some think that the screen is good enough, some might say it is too bright and needs to lose the values and others like you and me, who see it differently. Too bad that some members have to jump on you about your question. It's now a query, for goodness sakes. If you consider that the intensity set to maximum is not sufficient, you might want to go where the. Thank kindness present are additional tablets to be in use into explanation.