Thread: Unable to use skype on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Unable to use skype on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

I am having some trouble using the Samsung galaxy tab here, I have been using this since a long time but I haven‘t been able to use this as efficiently as I should be able to use this, I have this in my hands, and then downloaded this skype for the Toshiba tablet pc, but I think that this one is not working for me ,can anyone just help me out with this one .

Re: Unable to use skype on Toshiba Thrive Tablet

While Skype has not blocked the application of the tablet market honeycomb, as some other developers do not exactly been officially consecrated with the support of honeycomb or the capability to video call. If you look around you will likely find quite a few threads so that communicate a similar feeling. More over I think that it should be used for this, so I guess the skype for honey comb is still not released so just wait for the next release from skype.

Here is what I have gained here, I have been having some confusion here, along with the problem that you have stated here, (skype one) I have been having some trouble with the Toshiba thrive tablet that I just cannot play the music from the micro sd card that I was having, I have used this one with other things but I am not been able to use this even if I download the same while the sd card is in the tablet.

I propose you to try out the Google Talk. It arrive pre-installed on a thrive, and have satisfied voice, text, and video conferencing potential completely pre-loaded. You can chat with anybody who has a Gmail account - now inform them 'Google Talk' Google as well as follow the trail as of present. now a test of Google Talk - I am at present in an area of extremely poor Wi-Fi connectivity, and have be previous to my acquire of prosperity, throughout Skype on my laptop.

Well, I have no idea about the usage with phone that you were using this, but this post is in regard to In regard to the music, and the sound problem that you have it sounds like you downloaded the music to the SD card. Consequently if you remove the card, it will not be accessible. You can facsimile and paste the music from the card to the interior memory by means of the file manager. So just try this out. Here is what I have figured out.

hey guys , I have just figured out the problem the that problem that I have been facing here is because that I have been having some problem the honey comb operating system as this is the operating system that I have been working this on this and I have figured out that the Skype has been used this one and I think that it would be really useful if it gave me more useful for me if I get some help or worked from the Skype developers .