Thread: Need help to solve picture problem in Panasonic 'Quintrix'.

Need help to solve picture problem in Panasonic 'Quintrix'.

Hey, I have Panasonic 'Quintrix’ from the last few months, uptill now it was working fine, but now its picture quality is bad, it shows the picture in pink or blue color only. I had checked for the picture setting but it also not changing the picture color to normal. I want to know that is there any problem with the picture setting or it is fault of my TV screen? Or else I send it to the engineer. It is very old TV but we want to give this TV to my neighbor, so It need that it will work properly, so can anyone suggest me, what to do?

Re: Need help to solve picture problem in Panasonic 'Quintrix'.

I will suggest you to check out the color subcarrier oscillator, it will also cause the same problem. i will suggest you to check the frequency of the color subcarrier oscillator, it might be way off. It might happens that its frequency is getting sync with the incoming color subcarrier. If you are trying to change the color subcarrier oscillator then it will help you to solve your problem. if you are not able to change this then call any engineer to replace the color subcarrier oscillator.

check out the color setting again and restart your TV, there might be problem with your color setting. Before going for the technical solutions try to solve the color problem with you only. If still color problem appears then there might be fault In your color subcarrier oscillator. I will suggest you to replace the color subcarrier oscillator, since it controls all the color activities in your TV. If your TV is not giving proper color then I am sure that color subcarrier oscillator is faulty.

I had the same problem with my Akai TV, I checked for the connection by opening the TV machine, there was fault in my TV connection wires which are connected to the screen. I will recommend you to check out the screen connection, before going for changing any part in your TV. If it doesn’t work then go for the color subcarrier oscillator change. It might also happen that there will problem with your color subcarrier oscillator, it controls the picture color in your TV. Change it and I am sure that it will help you to solve your problem.

By changing the color setting if your TV color doesn’t change then, you should try to check the connection. It might happens that its connection are loose or some wires are get disconnected from the screen. So check the screen connection, if connections are loose then try to connect them tightly, or else call any mechanic to do this. If still the same problem arises then go for checking the color subcarrier oscillator, it might happens that it get fused by some reason or it stopped working, if so then change it.