Thread: About 34 % iphone user assume they uses 4G

About 34 % iphone user assume they uses 4G

Came across a survey done by consumer electronics review and shopping site Retrevo has around 34% of iphone owner had mistaken their iphone has support for 4G the sample size was over 1,000 distributed across gender, age, income and location in the United States. Interesting stats the iphone user are so confused on the feature of the phone they are using. I wish is there any kind of such survey taken for the android users I wonder what number of android user believe they using 4G

Re: About 34 % iphone user assume they uses 4G

I think that kind of survey on android user has been done already but I am not sure it is true and the figure is 29 %, we are not alone blackberry has 24% obviously there is lot of confusion going on in terms of service but I guess iphone is yet to release a 4G iphone beside some people thinks that 4G services are little bit costlier than what its claims are I think the confusion may get solve by now people knows now what their phone is capable of and which service they are using

I think they began the game of lying about services in the first place ,the carriers causing this confusion over 4G . None of them actually have 4G services if you look at the ITU specification the offering available for 4G is falling Short and ITU supposed to be the international standards setting organization for this sort of thing they themselves have no authority over the carriers to stop calling their considerably slow service 4G the real problem is ITU took so huge standard setting that most of the carriers was already using 4G in their marketing and defending it . we should aware of all this

Android has already phone that support 4G but unfortunately in the survey they don’t say how many of those user are using 4G services so it is un know how many knows that their phone support 4G some place there is no 4G available so that survey is incomplete with a marginal error they should have used at least more number of sampling sources . The main confusion as I recon for iphone is they believe iphone 4 is related to 4G as the name contains 4 in it.