Thread: Browser keyboard lag fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Browser keyboard lag fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I am having some unique problem, here, I am using an browser that is basically inbuilt with this one , but I think that it is not the best one , I am coastally facing some lags in the browser that I am using , the keyboard is the major issue causing term that I am facing here , s can some one suggest me an fix for the same I mean I just want to stops that lags occurring in the program that I am using Any thing that help me out .

Re: Browser keyboard lag fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I think that is the problem, that is current been faced by everyone, here is what I have done here, you need to type debug in the default browser that you are using, and I think that it would then be able for you to disable the browser bar, and I think that it should apparently fix this problem, if still it persists then I think that it would need to go through the menu and then to the settings and then use the debug option in it

Hey that method was very useful for me until and unless I have found out the fact that there is still a lot to go for me , I mean the method might be significantly been able to work out , but I think that as I am not an programmer and have no previous knowledge about any program that are been ruined by the user then I think that it would not be possible for me to fix the current problem whole by myself. I can someone please explain how to use opengl ..

I just tried out the setting a and the solution that you gave and I think that it would really not been possible for me to fix this problem here, above that I am also not been able to view this problem as one, so I just fixed majority o the problem but there are still some issue remaining here like the page scrolling is not as smooth as it was before, I but the keyboard response is increased pretty very fast and studious

That was the first thing I installed after power, so cannot compare with the value key. It also wants to let OpenGL enabled, as is the library of hardware acceleration. It would make sense that the movement of the page becomes chopped (and probably the pins of the processor - and therefore the battery - too). Perhaps someone more familiar with this can explain why one should commence OpenGL keyboard lag.

Finally, it is annoying - very annoying at times - but Android and Google products in general are really in a state of perpetual beta. It's annoying when you're in trouble, but that's also how Android became the powerful (if sometimes unpolished) platform that is so fast.so i suggest you to stay calm and till they release a new version for it , i think that it would be very useful for you when i at the next movement you would have to use the it , as that might surely fix the problem

I have also used come to write in a notepad application and then copy the text in the browser. I do it on my mobile phone all the time. Mostly because I do act in response to messages on my phone, push the submit button, the page will not load. Push the back button the same button and all my text has disappeared. I have been copying and a notebook application for so extensive, is not a problem for me at that time.