Thread: Hcomb Browser Fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Hcomb Browser Fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I having some problem, with the browser that I have been using at least for this instance that I had I have been using Samsung galaxy tab for past few days and I need say that there is a problem, with the default honey comb browser that I am using with this, so is that me only who is having an problem or everyone is having the same problem with this one, so please post back to me as I am very worried about this .

Re: Hcomb Browser Fix for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I just don ‘t know that if I need to start a new thread for this , but I think that the problem that I am facing is not far similar to the problem that is faced by use , I am using an asus eee pad transformer , and I have been worried if this was the honeycomb that I was having , i noticed that the browser that is provided by the honey comb was very slow and and the some times it takes very long to open just an simple javascript .

Hey guys I just has the same problem that is currently faced by you guys, I have been updated my asus to honey comb 3.1 and I need to say that this was the best thing that I could have done with an update ever other things seemed to be working perfectly fine but , the only think that did not worked out there was the browser , speed that it had , and I guess that almost everyone that I meant and asked about this had the problem , I think that is more over an installation that matter to me a lot .

Hey , why don ‘t you guys try out opera mini as an alternative for using this I have been personally using this on my Samsung tablet 10.1 and I think that it is the best think that I would think I would really like to have to do that same here, I wish this was the one that I always wished for , I think that this is not the one that opted for but this problem is more over related to the browser that you are using , so just try it out and I think that it would be really very good in using it .

Hey guys , I partially agree with the above user , as the opera mini that was really good in use when compared to other user s ,I have personally used this and I think that it would really not be worth it I think that it would not matter to me as I have test it completely I mean I have used it and I found two things that are little buggy in this , one was while enter ing text in the textbox and the other is the tab issue that prevent other tabs from opening in an sequence.

Hey guys , I think that I am the only one who is having no issue with this one I have been playing with this all the time and I need to say that his one is lot better I mean I have used this one here, and I need to say that browser would be really nice them to see if someone who is having no issue with this one , I think that it would be very veritable to see one , there are very slight lags that are been notived by me but , I feels that is okay .

I am just tried of using the mobile version all the all the browser that are been released I mean the features that are provided by them are some limited so I think I am tried to switch back to other honey comb as that might help out as this woulf them allow me to use the full fledge browser that I previously used , but anyways thanks for all the replies that you a gave me .