Thread: Buttons of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 dead after been bricked

Buttons of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 dead after been bricked

Hey friends please help me out, I am in a deep trouble know , I have tried to brick all the phone that I had I think that it would be really very helpful for me to crack this down so I think that it would not be possible for me to trouble shoot , it , but I still want to learn the different things that were , so i just managed to bricked to Google 10.1 and this won’t let you brick and nor would it let you boot it into the recovery mode . So here is what that I have tried to do here.

Re: Buttons of Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 dead after been bricked

That is a very weird problem that is faced by you, so I think that it would not be possible for me to use this, so here is a fix for this , I have been having tried this oen and I need to say that this problem can be fixed with the help of the flashing the memory out from the flash drive , here is how I did this , I just flash the existing operating system with the help of the olin which is the best for doing this job here so just go for it .

Hey, thanks for all the help that was offered to you to me, but I would really appreciated if the same help could be provided by the some recovery tips and I need to recovery the data that is stored in the phone before I try to flash the whole phone, well is that really possible for me to do this, and I that tried this using the odin thing that you told and that left the target in the in the bootlooping mode ,so please just help me out .

I think this is caused due to the pit file in the odin got shucked in the between of executing some programs in the main memory but them the same problem help us to remove this and that is the one that caused all the problem that you told me, thanks to all the replies .SO I think if that ‘s the reason then I think that the operating system that you are using is complete dead , I hope that it get s better and re-flashing the tablet by the use of the tablet .

Ok, primary, the subsequent batch of code, separation table, things will not work except you have the boot loader that runs beginning the initial section of code. Secondly, are you sure that you have a excellent bootloader.bin? NVFLASH Redownloading tries things and start from scratch. Once you have boot loader is, recovery of populations of flash and do a factory reset. Flash then CWM so you can return to action 3.1. After arriving there, will continue automatically .

I redownloaded nvflash from the some site on the internet, but I'm still getting the same error. Could it have something to do with the fact that I tried to update the ROM file and uses the Touch Wiz mine? It could be the partition table leg? I also tried to remove the boot from ROM Touch Wiz, to no gain, i think noe i think some expert help on this things as the help above is not working for me

I re downloaded nvflash from the some site on the internet, but I'm still getting the same error. Could it have something to do with the fact that I tried to update the ROM file and uses the Touch Wiz mine.It could be the partition table that was out there , I also tried to remove the boot from ROM Touch Wiz, to it still did not work out for me , i hope that it there is a another way through this