Thread: Which is better from HTC ChaCha and Blackberry?

Which is better from HTC ChaCha and Blackberry?

I lost my phone one week ago. So now I am searching for latest Smart phone which can fulfill my all needs and give better support for my stuff. Actually I found some phones for me but I cannot select one from them for me. I select HTC ChaCha and Blackberry but I cannot choose one of them. Can anyone give me suggestion for which is better from HTC ChaCha and Blackberry? Please help me.

Re: Which is better from HTC ChaCha and Blackberry?

According to me Electric cell is in addition to indicate for BB over the chacha. I think in its present Rom state with its unfortunate administration of inward memory I could declare the great point of interest of a BB is that the message will work and not stop up, which is something Gmail has a tendency to do when the phone gets full on Android. This is disregarding the personalization the Android offers, which for me is critical. Notwithstanding my focuses above is quite having the chacha.

Separated from alternate certainties, the interior disk might be settled with a factory reset and moving the applications that you download to the SD card. You can utilize the standard Mail application for Gmail. Unequivocally unite a revamped record there, utilizing your Gmail or Ymail account address. It works a cut above the Gmail application.

I am user of BB and I want to say that the stock Gmail, mail or even k9 and others do not make a point verge to BB for email.

I can give you some features of BB that can make you sure to take decision.

• FAST, the bb send application is moment. no holding up to make, it doesn't get slower as additional sends go in, no adjusting lulls, its lightning speedy.

• There is better use of screen; Gmail is not composed for humble screens. BB reveals to you a more things on each screen.

• it can do Spell check- some chacha phones doesn't have spell check unless you start auto complete which is simple strategy to abate to be functional.
    • BB will keep all your messages backpedaling to the day you unite your record. Some time before from now you could probably point back to a mail without being on the arrangement. Gmail does too but with an enormous display hit and inward memory will possibly get full.

• Conversation mode with Gmail In which you're stayed with one mode. BB gives you choice for both.

• Trackpad makes altering a breeze. My chacha has shaft keys which is exceptional, but getting around is much speedier with a trackpad.

Browsing is still preferable on android, applications, and customization is #1 unquestionably even though I am in favor of my chacha for all things. It is a tricky for some time. I think Memory is no issue once you do reset and move to sd as said above. Where HTC Sense is additionally an issue, its laggy as hellfire. Switch to launcher expert and you're flying. And also Stock program gives you 4 windows at optimum extent. Strive for musical show small or dolphin smaller than usual generally advantageous skimming on any phone.