Thread: How to convert iPhone games into Android

How to convert iPhone games into Android

In my opinion and in my experience I think that the iPhone games are better than the Android ones. So far the most favorable game I having in my HTC EVo is "Fruit Ninja". I love and enjoy this game much for the reason that it has excellent graphics and above all it’s enjoyable. Other than this I didn’t get much. So I am assuming if I can get a way to convert or install iPhone games into Android phones? What do you say about this?

Re: How to convert iPhone games into Android

Unity is a platform for creating 3D games and applications for web and iPhone OS. Company has recently released new software, but now in beta, dedicated to Android. The new SDK allows us to convert a game to make it compatible with iPhone OS and Android. Will be released in the Apple Store it in the Android Market. These are a number of features that the program provides:
    • Integrated Editor
    • Support for forthcoming Android devices, counting Tegra Tablets as well as the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
    • Extremely Optimized Graphics Pipeline intended for OpenGL ES 2.0
    • Remote Android

The. Ipa apps and games are for iPhone. For android, they are. Apk simply. If your question is "can I convert games iPhone games in Android, I do not think, but many iPhone applications are available for Android!

The9, a main Chinese game corporation, his fund of 70 million plea to developers to give confidence their iPhone games as well to develop the mobile OS Android. OpenFeint, proprietor of the eponymous social gaming stage for iPhone as well as Android, developers will help in transferring the games. The plan of The9 plus OpenFeint to make sure cheap costs and technical issues for game developers, making it attractive to transfer their games to Android.

Unity is true that you can do what you mention, but these confusing things. Unity is not a program that converts games but a tool that simplifies the process for developers, but doing so is necessary to have the source code and all the basic game files and these files are not something you can easily find on the Internet so cannot make the port. Moreover, this process is not fast wheeling game because depending on the conversion can take days or weeks (without unity the process could take up to 3 times), then we must check for errors and repair them if so. In short portage to a set of IOS Android is not as simple as making a video and Unity is only a tool that facilitates the work is not a program that automatically and instantly.

I don’t think that you can convert so. That game is copyrighted possessions of the developer. If the he wishes to present the game inside the Android marketplace, that's the developer's choice. It is all on the basis of whether the game creator makes it in support of iPhone otherwise whichever additional phone similar to blackberry as well as android. There are a lot of companies developing games which can be utilized on dissimilar mobile platforms.